A national young adult retreat for aged out foster youth
To provide foster youth, current & alumni, every opportunity to live and lead thriving, successful lives.
For us. By us.
Get to Know Us
What we’ve done
- Engaged with local and national organizations for recruitment of forever families and mentors, and to provide key services and support
- Incorporated youth voice from lived experience
- Launched #ALLINforWaitingKids national media
What we’re doing
- Cultivating safe and thriving collaborations be-tween foster alumni, the faith community and child welfare systems
- Fostering peer-to-peer mentorships
- Creating proactive solutions for permanency
- Securing forever families for foster youth
- Strengthening families with wrap-around support and services
is a special getaway for young adults with lived experience to. .
How You Can Help
Every $1,000 gift will sponsor a young adult at the
Annual Foster Alumni Retreat 2021.
Help us create a vital community of support!
- A breather from life’s daily stressors
- A sense of self and community
- Inspiration to further our mission
fishing & hunting
relax & repair (spa)
2022 retreat planning
CityServe is a collaborative network of churches and community leaders connected to bring help and hope to families and individuals in need. CityServe trains, equips and mobilizes the local church to fulfill its God-given mission to serve its neighbors with tangi-ble goods and proven solutions to struggling families, the fatherless, homeless, jobless, addicted and much more.
3201 F St
Bakersfield, CA 93301