Help resource churches on the frontlines with ONE MILLION meals and more for the Ukrainian people
Your gift today will:
- Feed hungry children, women and men
- Provide emergency medical supplies
- House fleeing refugees in needed shelter
- Advance the Gospel of Jesus–the true hope
Refugee Mothers Share Horror of War
A two-pronged feeding approach:
1) In partnership with MercyChefs, hot, nutritious meals are being taken to the border of Romania and Ukraine to feed refugees through frontline churches.
2) ONE MILLION meals have been packaged in the United States through CityServe HUBs and distributed to hungry families through a network of churches in the Baltic region.
Help us take food through the “Last Mile of Need”
“Local churches in Ukraine and surrounding regions are on the front lines of this grave and devastating crisis. CityServe Europe’s mission is to empower and resource local churches as they welcome and care for refugees with open arms.”
– Karl Hargestam
Executive Director, CityServe International
president of one of the largest networks of churches in Europe
and senior advisor to CityServe Europe, shares how local churches in Europe are prepared to welcome Ukrainian refugees.
has launched in response to the Ukrainian crisis to resource churches as first responders.
CityServe Europe is currently positioned to partner with one of the largest networks of churches in Europe to serve children and family refugees in several Baltic countries including Ukraine, Poland, and Romania. With CityServe Europe, local churches will be resourced with hot, nutritious meals, emergency relief supplies, and connections to shelter so they provide help and hope to the most vulnerable.
Ministry partners include: